Here are the condensed, edited minutes from our September 30th meeting:
- Drew Cunningham, Adrianne Tarpey, and Marc Mathews came to present the Green Revolving Loan Fund.
- At the end of this academic year, two senators will be appointed to the open representative positions.
- The representatives will gather information on the sustainability efforts of other universities and use the Fund to implement them at Transylvania.
- President Quentin Becker announced the appointment of liaisons:
- Sustainability Liaison - Claire Gardner
- Food Liaison - Hussain Siddiqi
- Diversity Liaison - Pound Chen
- Special Liaisons: TEAL - Rachel Young and DIAL - Mackenzie Gearheart
- Lauren Gilbert and Katie Tucker were announced as the appointments to the CPC
- A clock is to be installed in the cafeteria.
- Catherine Clark was elected to be Public Relations Chair.
- Proposal regarding the reinstatement of the University Awards Ceremony was passed.
- Proposal for a TUSGA Student Art Collection passed.
- The goal of the collection is to eventually have enough purchased student art for a small collection/gallery.
- The position of Art Chair is to be enumerated in the constitution. Chloe Hunt was appointed to this chair.