Here are the edited, condensed minutes of the October 28 senate meeting:
- A Students Against Hunger and Homelessness representative, Grace Harrington, proposed a funding request to buy supplies. These sup-lies are used to make sandwiches for the Hope Center. The request was approved.
- The IDS course Further Engagements is on the books for Fall of 2016. Contact: Manpreet Sira
- The student body is welcome to open lunches once a month Dean Bryan. The next lunch will be November 17 in the Caf.
- There is discussion to have an on-campus mural for students to update regularly
- Dessert with the Deans and Pizza with the President: meetings with administrators and students to be set up in the future