Here are the edited, condensed minutes of the November 11 senate meeting:
Finance: Cole Green
- A funding request presented by TEAL, represented by Rachel Young, was approved. The request is to fund TEAL’s Thanksgiving Day Meal, which will provide local, organic, and vegetarian food open to all students.
- The on campus service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, represented by Mckenzie Gearheart, requested to funds to send several members to a regional conference in Cincinnati this weekend. They will learn things to help them establish the chapter on campus, as they are a new chapter, and have the opportunity to network. The request was approved.
Academic Affairs: Lauren Gilbert
- Lunch with Dean Bryan will be next Tuesday, November 17th
Student Affairs: Zach Maughmer
- There are talks to improve the amount of bike parking on campus in the new dorms, both indoor and outdoor. Contact: Kyle DePasquale
- Summer Storage for International Students is getting student and staff feedback on the initiative. Contact: Pound Chen
- The board in Alumni Plaza will be improved
- We will be talking to RAs to continue implementing de-gendered restrooms in living communities. Residents will decide if they want to de-gendered their restrooms. Contact: Hussain Siddiqi.