Here are the edited, condensed minutes of the December 2 senate meeting:
President’s Report, Quentin Becker:
- Quentin, and whoever else would like to join, will be having lunch with President Carey in the Caf tomorrow, the 3rd, at 12:15. They will discuss with thoughts on improvements to be made in Sustainability or the Food
Vice President’s Report, Malory Thelen
- The Research Symposium is happening and coming Transy’s way! All that needs to be set is the date.
Academic Affairs, Lauren Gilbert
- There will be a forum on General Education requirements, tentatively set for January 20, with faculty and potentially with students as well.
- The next faculty lunch is with Scott Whiddon
Student Affairs, Zach Maughmer
- Staplers for the Forrer computer lap are ordered
- The Keurig for the library is back for student use! For now, bring your own K-cup
- The art liasons will be presenting a Student Art Funding Request at next meeting