Here are the condensed meeting minutes for this week’s meeting:
First meeting preliminary rules and regulations for first-year and returning senators discussed.
New officers were elected;
Elections Chair – Elias Hanna
Constitution Chair – Lauren Gilbert
Public Relations Chair – Jocelyn Lucero
Joseph Gearon noted that there are 7 liaison positions available, as appointed by him. A full list is disclosed in the minutes,
General observations on campus are brought up to be discussed:
- The Raf on MWF is incredibly crowded in a 15 minute window due to the strict hours that it is open.
- General talk about how we can make due with what we have given the budget cuts.
- Single-sided and double sided printers not labeled clearly.
- No school nurse makes for hard times for sick students.
- Poor quality Crimson cards are of concern for some.
- Campus Center is exploring options for a Keurig coffee machine, funding for this unknown as of now.
- Suggestions that Faculty and Student town hall should return.
- Construction crew appreciation via N. Lime donuts.
With committees beginning soon, we will start to look forward to more changes being brought about!
TUSGA is looking forward to the new school year!